In case of an ’emergency’ or when the surgery is closed, you have below options available to you:
- If your problem is an emergency or life threatening, please call 999.
- We reserve a number of appointments to book on the day for urgent problems. If these appointments are fully booked and you feel you need to see a GP urgently, please advise our receptionist of this. They will take details of the problem and pass them on to Dr Bolel so that he can assess and advise on what to do next. This may be an appointment or a telephone consultation depending on the nature of the problem.
- Out of hours contact number for the practice – please call the surgery telephone number, 0191 4772430, to access a GP out of hours.
- You can get advice and treatment from your local pharmacy for common conditions and minor injuries, such as aches and pains, colds, cystitis and skin rashes.
- If you require information on symptoms please go to NHS Symptom Checker.
- For non urgent medical advice call NHS 111.